OnlyFans Statistics, Average Income, Creator’s Earning & More (2024)

OnlyFans is a popular content subscription platform that allows creators to monetize their content directly. In this article, we will delve into the latest OnlyFans statistics of 2023.

OnlyFans has gained significant attention and controversy since its inception in 2016. With its exponential growth, diverse user base, and financial success, OnlyFans has come a long way since then.

Also Read > Does Onlyfans Accept Paypal?

In this article, we will explore the platform’s evolution, user demographics, and impact.

OnlyFans Statistics For 2024

OnlyFans is a platform that has become famous for its adult content creators. With its exponential growth, diverse user base, and financial success, OnlyFans has carved its own niche as a subscription platform.

Let us take a look at some of the OnlyFans statistics for 2023, that highlight the impact of the platform.

Explosive Growth and Revenue

OnlyFans has witnessed exponential growth in 2023. As of the latest statistics, the platform has over 150 million registered users, a substantial increase from the 120 million users reported in 2022. 

Also Read > How to Promote OnlyFans on Reddit

In terms of revenue, OnlyFans has seen a staggering rise. In 2020, the platform generated around $390 million in revenue, which skyrocketed to $2.5 billion in 2021. 

As of 2023, OnlyFans is projected to surpass $5 billion in revenue.

Creator Earnings and User Engagement

OnlyFans provides creators with a unique opportunity to monetize their content directly from their fanbase. The platform’s revenue-sharing model allows creators to keep 80% of their earnings.

The average OnlyFans creators make $151 a month with an average subscription costing $7 a month. On Average, OnlyFans creators have 21 subscribers or fans.

The platform has generated over 2 Billion dollars for its creators till now. OnlyFans is estimated to have over 1.2 Million Creators. This number has increased exponentially since 2019 when the platform only had about 100K creators. 

OnlyFans charges a 20% commission for every transaction that a viewer does. This amount is deducted from the creator’s earnings.

Also Read > How To Start an OnlyFans Agency

Most of the OnlyFans creators belong to the United States. This is true for more than 90% of OnlyFans creators. About 30% of these creators are between the age group of 19 to 25 years.

User Demographics

OnlyFans has garnered attention for its association with adult content, but its user base and content diversity are more extensive. The platform has also attracted creators from other fields such as fitness, music, and cooking.

Also Read > Can You Have Multiple OnlyFans Accounts?

Recent statistics suggest that 35% of OnlyFans users are between the ages of 18 and 24, while the remaining 65% fall into the 25-54 age bracket

The platform’s reach is not limited to a particular gender, as both men and women actively engage with creators on OnlyFans.

Top OnlyFans Creator Stats

While OnlyFans is a good platform for earning, there are some creators that have used the platform to earn a spectacular amount.

Also Read > Top 10 OnlyFans Earners

Let us take a look at some of the stats for these creators below. 

  • Bella Delphine disclosed that she made over 2 million on Onlyfans in one month.
  • Popular YouTuber and OnlyFans creator, Corinna Kopf, disclosed that she made over $4.2 Million in her first two months on Onlyfans.
  • Blac Chyna has used OnlyFans to make over 20 Million dollars a month. She has 16.2 million followers on the platform. 
  • Actress Bella Thorne made over $1 Million on her first day on OnlyFans. Since then, she has continued earning over $11 Million a month from OnlyFans. 
  • American rapper Cardi B has made over 9.34 Million a month on OnlyFans.
  • Rapper Tyga also joined OnlyFans and earns $8 million a month through the platform. 
  • Former adult film actress Mia Khalifa also has an OnlyFans account with 23 Million followers. She earns over $7 Million a month from this platform.

These are some of the statistics for OnlyFans in 2023.

Leave a Comment